1. Our approach to respecting your privacy
Thank you for trusting us with your personal data. We SENSE audiovisual BV, with registered office at 2630 Aartselaar, Industrieweg 8, with company number BE0882.442.652, are responsible for processing your personal.
In that respect, we act as controller of your personal data that determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data in the context of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”).
We greatly respect your privacy and we are committed to protecting it through compliance with this privacy statement. We commit ourselves to be transparent with you by providing clear information about what personal data we collect; what we do with it and why; who we disclose it to; how we protect personal data and what choices you have regarding the use of your personal data by us and third parties.
2. What personal data do we process and why?
‘Processing’ of personal data means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
This section tells you what personal data we process, where we got it from and why. These personal data may imply:
- Identity Data which includes your first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, profile picture, title, professional position, and gender.
- Contact Data which includes your email address, company address, country.
- Technical Data which includes your login data, browser type and version, hardware information, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and website, and other technology on the devices you use to access The Platform.
- Profile Data which includes your username and password, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data which includes information about how you use The Platform services.
- We also collect, use and share Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated Data could be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data as this data will not directly or indirectly reveal your identity.
Next to these data that you actively share with us by filling out the registration form, we may also process data relating to the IP address you use in order to enhance the functioning of the services.
3. What are the purposes of the processing for which the personal data are intended and what is the legal basis for such processing?
We collect personal data first of all on the basis of your informed consent.
We also, in as far as necessary, collect personal data to allow the user to participate in activities that take place through the Platform.
At last we collect your personal data for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us as controller, namely in order to get your feedback on our services and proposals.
4. The protection of your personal data
We do not sell or trade your personal data to other third parties. We only disclose personal data to authorised service providers (see below).
The number of persons who have access to the personal data of the user is limited. Access is only granted to the extent that the information concerned is necessary for the proper performance of their task. In any case, these authorized persons are bound by a confidentiality obligation.
We have implemented reasonable measures to protect your personal data against destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”).
5. The sharing of your data
We have authorised several dedicated sub-processors that provide sufficient guarantees to implement appropriate technical and organisational measures in such a manner that the processing will meet the requirements of the GDPR Regulation and ensure the protection of the rights of the data subject.
6. How long do we process your personal data?
7. What are your privacy rights?
This section explains the rights you have regarding your personal data. If you would like to exercise any of your rights, or receive more information about them, please contact us via the contact details at the end of this Privacy Statement and we will help you out.
Right of access
You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we process your personal data, and, if we do, request access to your personal data as well as information in relation to our processing. If you have any questions or would like to learn more about what personal data we process, you are always welcome to contact us and we will provide you with further information.
Right to rectification
If you believe we store incorrect personal data, such as misspelt or previous name or address, you can ask us to correct this.
Right to erasure / right to be forgotten
You have the right to request that we permanently erase your personal data from our records.
Right to withdraw consent
In case the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before this withdrawal. Please note that all aspects of an initiated marketing campaign cannot be stopped once initiated upon a withdrawal of consent.
Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
If you aren’t satisfied with the way we treat your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint against us to the relevant supervisory authority; for Belgium: Data Protection Authority or “DPA”. You can find the contact details below.
8. Who to contact?
If you have questions about our privacy statement or practices, please feel free to get in touch at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a complaint about how your personal data are being processed, you can contact the Data Protection Authority at:
Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussels
Telephone number: +32 (0)2 274 48 00